waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-6 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-2012, 09:05 PM

Default Having issues with HFS-6

Hi,
I have an 06 STI and recently had the HFS-6 system installed on my car (not by me). I purchased the system from someone else online (nasioc.com). They never used the system and all the parts were new and in the original packaging never opened. Well, I got my car tuned to use with meth injection of course. It was working fine at first but it now continually has the same issue. It works fine when running the car for a while or so. Then when I go back to turn the car on the flow control module in the engine bays starts making a clicking noise and the gauge flashes several bars once then continues the clicking noise until I disconnect the controller box. So I am assuming it sprays that one time on it's own then it continues the clicking noise. Then I mess around with the cables pushing disconnecting then pushing them in all the way until the module stops clicking. When the clikcing stops I am able to run the car and hit boost and then it sprays when it should. However, the clicking comes back and the bars flash and the clicking til I disconnect and mess around with the cables. I was told the issue is the control box by the installer. Any suggestions ?