waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 24-08-2014, 02:45 AM

Default Help setting up a system on a 750cc 200hp two cylinder

A little info. I am not new to water/meth injection but I am used to larger engines and setting up and tuning these are a lot easier.

-This engine is a Weber MPE750 in a jet ski. So these little turbo two cylinder engines always have a load on them and are under boost. ALL THE TIME!
-Also another difference from auto is there is very limited locations to place nozzles.
-I have been told setting up the flow rates will not be the same as a 200hp a street or race car.
-I will not be using a stand alone management system, the stock Bosch ecu was reprogrammed and the tune is what it is.

So I would normally just get several nozzles commonly used at 150hp-200hp but I have been told displacement is a big factor in nozzle selection.

So the setup again is a 750cc twin cylinder running 20psi boost and about 8000rpm. I have a variable rate controller and a simple pressure switch for the injection system. I have 50cc/min, 90cc/min, 180cc/min sizes of nozzle.

I figure I am going to start off with a 50cc/min and work my way up it any advice would be nice.

I want to go direct port but can't find a set of small enough nozzles.