waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-4 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2016, 07:19 PM

Default HFS4 install Speed3

Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum today.

I have a Black 2013 w/tech - initial installs - all COBB; FMIC, XLE BPV, Accessport V3, SF Cold Airbox, Short Ram Intake, Turbo Inlet Hose, 3" SS Downpipe, 3" SS Cat-back Exhaust, Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers, Rear Motor Mount. Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, Greddy catch can, Freektune,

Most recent installs/swaps BNR S4, HTP 3" intake kit, , TIG intake to head, CPE EGR delete, Swift lowering springs, rear camber arms, CPE 75 duro driver and passenger mounts, ProMeth Tank, vent gauge pod, Nitto NT05s

Yet to get up and running, Aquamist HFS-4 V-3 w/m injection kit to combat our absolutely garbage, 91 octane. I bought the Kit from Edge AutoSport. They don't have the answers to these questions. Can anyone assist?

1. On page 11 of the manual, step #4 of the "Quick Start" states, "(Plugging in the Green harness is required for DI engines)". At what point in those 4 steps is the green harness to be plugged in?

2. I'm looking at making 400 whp. My tuner, Justin at Freektune tells me that in his experience with the earlier versions of the Aquamist kits, we should be able to manage that with the 1.0 nozzle. The chart in the manual for the HFS4 suggests that I need the 1.2 nozzle for this goal. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

Brian