waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Other > Off-topic

Old 18-08-2004, 12:46 AM

Default Welcome Back

Had a bit of withdrawal for a while.
Old 18-08-2004, 06:06 PM

Finally i was suffering from withdrawal ....

good to see it back
Hugh Gordon
Old 21-08-2004, 06:06 PM

Welcome back! I apologize for the down time (second since the site was started last year). It was unintentional and my fault.

I recently changed day jobs and have quite a commute which reduces the time I had for managing this board substantially. I was in the process of discussing the transfer with Richard when my server (provider) and FrontPage started disagreeing with each other damaging a few of my sites. Apparently going on budget for a server provider has caused me quite a few headaches along with costing the community down time twice now.

Richard worked diligently to recover the site on his own servers and through his services - it was my inability to focus a lot of time on the process that held it up. I think you will find Richard's hosting and management of the site more stable - I regret the let down to the community for the down time.

Richard is quite dedicated to this open source of information being on the web - his assistance with the topic and encouragement in large part brought about my decision to start the site and spend the time developing it. He remains dedicated to this site being open to all topics and products surrounding water injection as a technology and his intent will not be to turn this into an Aquamist only site. Encourage other users to visit and encourage your vendors to support this site.