PDA

View Full Version : jet installation

Troymm
06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I want to start by saying this is a great forum with a lot of good info. But here is my question. I going to be installing my 2C system on a supercharged Toyota Tacoma, and need to know the best place to install the jet.

Is it better to install it before or after the throttle body? I was looking at the URD water injection plate, or should I just tap into the air intake?

http://www.urdusa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=0025&Category_Code=

keithmac
06-06-2005, 03:08 PM
If you`re using it as a charge cooler you need to give it the longest run possible to allow the water to mix and evapourate properly. Personally I`m running a supercharger with no intercooler and I`ll be placing the jet just after the supercharger.

If you already have an intercooler, fit it just after that. Youll neet to make sure the air temp sensor (if fitted) can see the colder charge so the ecu can take advantage of it.

Troymm
06-06-2005, 05:40 PM
On my truck, the s/c is built into the manifold, so I can't place the jet after the s/c, unless I tap into manifold.

So will the next best place will be in the begining of the air intake right after the air filter and before the MAF?