PDA

View Full Version : Video of my methanol injection, on my white cordia

Rogercordia
15-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Im made a short video of my white cordia turbo car with the methanol injection. 14 megs

http://media.putfile.com/Methanol-Cordia-Show

Fish
16-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Looks good, not sure about the tape holding the jet in.

Fish

sdminus
17-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Good stuff mate. You have taken a step in to a wider world. Once your try meth you will never go back. Also i take it you have removed the intercooler?

Have you tuned your set up yet ?

How much meth are you planning to add ?

I m interested in your set up as there are very few of us prepared to run with straight meth.

Scott

FastAOD
19-06-2006, 02:18 PM
What nozzle and what pressure is that?

Rogercordia
20-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Yes, with the setup i have removed my intercooler, i have the nozzel pre turbo, i have the nozzel placed very securely inside the induction pipe, the nozzel is screwed in good in the rubber pipe, its only the tape i use just to give it support, Just in case it gets loose.

Currantly i mainly use the ratio of like 80/20 , i prefer to have more meth than water as a mixture. In the vid i said 155psi pump, but its actually 150 psi pump, i just 155 psi from nowhere.

i wouldnt have a clue what size nozzel it is, as the person i bought it off hasent told me the flow rating, i guess ill have to test it.

Im testing this setup on that cordia as seen, but later when i finish running in the engine on my red cordia, a 13.733 second cordia, ill be putting this meth injection system in that plus the nitrous, its gonna be a monster.

FastAOD
20-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Cool thanks for the info....