PDA

View Full Version : where to get this fitting

axis45
28-02-2004, 11:40 PM
I bought a partial water injection kit that contained a nozzle, "nozzle holder" and quik-loc fittings. i used my own pump and switch, it works great and i am very impressed with the results. now i want to help my friend build his and i can get every local exectp for the "nozzle holder" which all it consists of is an extra long 1/4 to 1/8 reducer bushing. you screw the nozzle in one end and the quik-loc fitting in the other. drill and tap the IC pipe to 1/4 NPT and you srew the whole thing in. i cannot find this fitting anywhere, i have seen brass reducers in the the hardware store but these are two short(not enough room for the nozzle strainer), and not tapped all the way though so you can only screw one 1/8 fitting in the top. i could get one from the company selling the kit but they want $20 just for the one fitting and $10 bucks to ship it, yeah sounds like a rip off. any body know where i can get a fitting that will work for this paticular application? thanks in advance

hotrod
29-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Can you provide a link to a web site that has a picture of the nozzles, quik-lock fittings or the adapter? Unless someone can identify the manufacturer your probably not going to have much luck.

Larry

-=TWITCH=-
02-03-2004, 07:19 AM
Are you talking about the line connectors that AQUAMIST uses?

Andrew
02-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Try looking at McMaster-Carr. They have a lot of hardware that you won't find at your local store.

-=TWITCH=-
02-03-2004, 05:26 PM
we really need to know more specifics

axis45
02-03-2004, 11:30 PM
the boost cooler system uses it, sorry i have no picture. thanks the for the help though