PDA

View Full Version : aquamist nozzle quick connect.

banshee
29-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Does aquamist make a quick connector that will connect the nozzle barb to a 4mm tubing? Or do you basically have to squeeze the tubing on that barb?

turbojack
30-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Push the tubing on, and if needed cut it off, do not pull it off. If you're involved with swaping jets I would get a quick connect, install that in the line not far from the jet, and then keep a little piece of tubing on the jets your swapping around and use the quick connect end to remove and install the jets easily and quickly.

JohnA
30-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah, that's what I do as well when swapping nozzles.
Keep half an inch of hose protruding from the barb and use quick-connects. :smile:

chuckerants
11-12-2006, 01:33 AM
I use that exact method for my nozzle - an L quick release. Unfortunately, I did not push the 4mm hose in deep enough once and ended up running out of water on the commute home. Luckily I just started using blue WW fluid so I knew what happened.

turbojack
12-12-2006, 01:37 AM
I see that theres a new connector....806-359 this is a straight 4mm - 4mm. This might help to simplify some jet installs when you want to keep the lines straight and not use an elbow quick connect.