PDA

View Full Version : something is wrong .. :s

ysfg35
09-07-2012, 12:22 AM
i was running my car after 6 months of switching the aquamist methanol system off , yesterday i installed the missing parts (valve wire +flow sensor wire

so i went for drive , methanol injection is ON , NO WATER in the tank , the yellow light in the gauge did not flash :rolleyes: even i tried to run WOT , the red flow lights apeared in the gauge !!!!! so how the gauge is telling me the system is spraying and there were no water in the tank !!

whats wrong ???

Richard L
09-07-2012, 08:01 AM
i was running my car after 6 months of switching the aquamist methanol system off , yesterday i installed the missing parts (valve wire +flow sensor wire

so i went for drive , methanol injection is ON , NO WATER in the tank , the yellow light in the gauge did not flash :rolleyes: even i tried to run WOT , the red flow lights apeared in the gauge !!!!! so how the gauge is telling me the system is spraying and there were no water in the tank !!

whats wrong ???

The tank level sensor does not stop the system from activating. It just turns on the water level led on the gauge.

The red led does not tell the user is spraying, it indicates the system is switched on. Please read the user manual again about the other leds. What is the serial number of your controller?

ysfg35
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Hello richard , yesterday i ran the car , something else happend ,
Tank is full , ran the car WOT , the red bar did not turn on RED , just the yellow warnning turn on !!!! I checked the sustem to see if the pump is spraying or not ,
So i did it by myself and activate the system from the box , it apeared that the pump is spraying and jets are working good , but no red bars turn ON , just once i turn the system on the yellow warnning turn ON ?? Even the injection led turn ON with yellow color !!

Sometimes everything work as normall !!!

Is the water tank senser is failed ??

Richard L
11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Looks like something is wrong with the level sensor. Unplug the sensor and tell me if the system starts up.

Do you have something magnetic near the level sensor?

ysfg35
11-10-2012, 10:34 PM
I tried to do that , the system did not work !!

Richard L
11-10-2012, 11:42 PM
next step. unplug the blue harness (from trunk) and tell me if the system starts up.

ysfg35
12-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I unpluged it , system is not working !!!

Richard L
12-10-2012, 08:22 AM
This is unusual, you need to send the controller back to me.

ysfg35
22-10-2012, 05:50 PM
sorry i did not reply back as i was out of my country , anyway i did testing today ,

i unpluged the sensor only , system worked complately but the gauge leds turn to yellow warnning ,

i unpluged the blue harness from the controller , system did turn on at all !!!!

so whats now ??

Richard L
22-10-2012, 06:26 PM
This is very unusual, not something I have seen before. Do you have a voltmeter? I need you to take some readings for me on the circuit board.

So the system is working fine before 6 months of idle?

On the last paragraph, did you mean to say the system is "not" switching on when you removed the blue harness?