PDA

View Full Version : HFS-3 Activation point

Jor-El
27-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Ok, so my kit is pretty much set up using FIDC to initiate. As it stand, initiation occurs at ~6psi.

Is it possible to maintain FIDC (which I've read is more accurate thatn MPS) to initiate, but have it start at 10psi?

Thanks in advance.

Richard L
29-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Just set the THRES trimmer clockwise and test drive. If you wish to trigger by boost only, just move the jumper link from IDC to MPS. You need to re-adjust the THRES trimmer again.

Jor-El
30-10-2014, 10:15 PM
thanks. Reading some of your posts here I saw that you prefer FIDC because it's more accurate. That being the case, I want to stick with FIDC. I adjust thresh clockwise and go from there. Thanks Richard

Jor-El
02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi Richard, need some assistance again
Ok so I adjusted the threshold to activate around 10 psi using FDIC. After, I calibrated the SC to show 6 bars at wot.

Now I'm trying to adjust the safe zones for WL. I tried it at 12 o'clock 1 and 2 o'clock. I was unable to get the two yellow lights to illuminate. I then put the WL to 11 and 10 o'clock positions, still with no success

Would greatly appreciate your input

Richard L
04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
You should adjust the WL CCW to eliminate the onset the two yellow leds, not CW.