PDA

View Full Version : Gauge Calibration

jmb614
04-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Everything has gone well so far on testing the system and seems to work without issue but unfortunately were stuck at the sensor calibration. Currently we are using a single .7mm nozzle with a .5mm restrictor at the FAV valve. With a jet spraying out of the engine while calibrating the flow sensor we can only get 1 bar to light up with the sc potentiometer turned max right. What is our best course of action to get the bar graph to operate properly?

jmb614
04-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Also, will not having an output connected for the failsafe have anything to do with this? I assume not, but if we are not implementing the failsafes how do we ensure the system will operate correctly?

Richard L
04-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Everything has gone well so far on testing the system and seems to work without issue but unfortunately were stuck at the sensor calibration. Currently we are using a single .7mm nozzle with a .5mm restrictor at the FAV valve. With a jet spraying out of the engine while calibrating the flow sensor we can only get 1 bar to light up with the sc potentiometer turned max right. What is our best course of action to get the bar graph to operate properly?

You need to change the flow table to a lower one. Do it by solder linking the 1&2 on the bottom side of the circuit board. Page 21 of the user manual.

Where did you buy the system from? Most aquamist dealers would give you aftersales support so you don't need to post on this forum.

Above all, do "read" the user manual first. This forum is not effective for this kind of basic support.

jmb614
05-06-2015, 02:52 AM
All apologies. I bought the system from Jeff, he ended up helping out my installer unbeknownst to me until after the situation was resolved and I had already posted here asking for support so I could try and help my installer who had never installed the AQ before and apparently was having a tough time understanding the manual.

Honestly I briefly went through the manual and didn't catch it either.

Everything is working as intended now. Thank you for your assistance, everyone has been really helpful, I appreciate it.

Richard L
05-06-2015, 07:31 AM
It is good to know the system is now up and running, Thanks for the update.