PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

CnC
11-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Hi gents just thought that I would introduce myself, I am running a Garrett GT42 turbo on a JUN 2.2 litre stroker motor (2.2L SR20DET) and am investigating my options regarding water injection. I am running a Motec M800 ECU, 8 fuel injectors in 2 fuel rails, and a host of other goodies.

Currently making 301.5 kw (404hp) @ wheels @ 15psi @ 8500rpm on Australian 98 octane unleaded fuel, within the next few months im planning on running 20-25psi boost on 98 octane unleaded fuel which should see power rise to at least 400rwkw. Power figures are measured on a dyno dynamics dyno which I feel is around 20% more pessimistic than American dyno-jet style dynos for those that are interested.

Feel free to check out my website at www.200SEX.com.au, any advice regarding which system would be most appropriate for my needs would be appreciated. I am worried about issues such as loss of water supply from pump failure, blocked jets etc and want to ensure that such error conditions can be detected and compensated for within the tune of the M800 ECU. I am thinking the System 2c in conjunction with the DDS2 display system will be the go, the Sytem 2e also looks interesting.

Anyhow looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts.

Regards,
Kristoffer Sheather.

Richard L
11-01-2005, 09:37 AM
If you going for the 2s and DDS2, add a priming pump would be a bonus, you might need more water than the 2c can provide.